UFAS Guide Pocket Edition
This great resource is the perfect size to carry in your pocket or purse!
The guide is indispensable for:
- Property Managers
- Site Managers
- Compliance Officials
- Maintenance Personnel
- Complex Offices
- For Federally Funded Buildings and common areas (HUD, USDA-RD, HOME)
- Requirements for the UFAS presented for quick reference for use at your desk or in the field
- 212 pages of text and diagrams with no confusing abbreviations
- Compact size (3.5″ x 8″) fits in your pocket
- Spiral binding lets it lay flat or fold back to the page you need
- Much easier to handle than an 8.5″ x 11″ binder
About UFAS: The Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards (UFAS) are design requirements developed under the Architectural Barriers Act (ABA) for facilities designed, built, or altered with Federal funds. UFAS contains requirements for new construction and alterations, including scoping provisions, which indicate what has to be accessible, and technical provisions, which specify how access is achieved. The Access Board develops and maintains the guidelines upon which UFAS is based. In 1984, UFAS became the enforceable standard under the ABA upon its adoption by four standard-setting agencies: the Department of Defense, the Department of Housing and Urban Development, the General Services Administration, and the U.S. Postal Service.
Order 10 or more Guides and price is $24.95 ea plus shipping